Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Wild thing



    
Thanks to a little fashion inspo courtesy of Charlene from Strutt, (one of my favourite fashion bloggers - check her out) I have developed a slight obsession with animal print. Leopard and zebra are notable favourites, so when I saw these beauties in New Look, yes - New Look, for a measly £20, I could not resist. 

Chunky heel? 
Bold print? 
Surpringly comfortable fit for my slightly-above-average-size feet? 

They aren't heels for the faint hearted and at about 5 inches they bring me to over 6 foot, but they're certainly show-stoppers. 
I cannot wait to wear these with my black, high neck, fitted skater dress or simply black/blue jeans and a plain top and blazer for a casual yet sophisticated look. A friend's birthday meal in a fortnight looks like the perfect opportunity to take these bad boys out for a test drive. 


acidera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.