Monday, 12 September 2011

Miracle base



Literally overnight, the critic's favourite, Bourgois healthy mix foundation, and Elf's Studio line flat top powder brush have become essentials in my daily make up routine.
I had heard my fair share of rave reviews about bhm foundation, but being a complete and utter cheap skate, as well as a foundation novice, I wasn't willing to part ways with a tenner for it right away. But since starting college (today, to be precise), I realised that that long, tiring and stressful days weren't going to leave my skin with a radiant glow. And this little bottles of goodness has worked a treat so far. With medium/full coverage, long-wear and a dewy finish, I highly recommend this foundation. 
I bought the brush on impulse, but at £3.50 it hasn't exactly burnt a hole in my savings. Despite being marketed as a powder brush, it is perfect for liquid foundation and makes seamless blending a ten second process. 

acidera

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to give this a go and see what it's like :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.