Monday, 12 September 2011

Simplicity: OOTN


Crochet black top: Dorothy Perkins / 
High waisted indigo jeans: Topshop /
 Leopard print heels: New Look

The look
After a busy day that actually included, wait for it, exercise(!), I wasn't looking for anything extravagant to wear to a late-night meal. The crocheted, sleeveless shift top was a one off Perkins purchase a couple of years ago, for under a tenner. I like the classic, clean lines and snug but not skin-tight fit around my torso. My latest splurge and new staple piece has to be the skinny, high waisted Topshop jeans. I have been scouring the world wide web and high street for h/w jeans without tacky detailing, in a seamless dark wash, but it wasn't until a rare visit to Topshop after college last Friday, that I spotted these babies and fell in love. At £40 they were a bit of a stretch but I know they are an investment I won't regret. 
And as for the shoes? I just happen to have a blog post about them!

The evening
Turns out five inch heels on crazy paving isn't advisable. Who knew?
After hobbling through a car park that rather resembles a drug den, dodging vermin and avoiding possible rape spots, I trudged along the high street towards my friends who were waiting outside Pizza Express. 
I am making a habit of dining out, which my bank account undoubtedly cannot handle, but eating tinned spaghetti accompanied by my obese, balding, long-hair cat Spingo just doesn't compare. 
Simply a gorgeous night, with gorgeous people.

acidera


1 comment:

  1. you look very sexy here sara ;) i love your blog :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.