Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Get your kit off, it's the NAKED Palette


In a rare moment of complete and utter self indulgence, I strode into Debenhams with £35 in my pocket and one, frivolous intention.
To buy the Urban Decay Naked Palette. 
Virgin, Naked and Buck make up my daily eye look, and I can safely say, having tried and tested all of the eye shadows, that  this is a truly beautiful set. The pigmentation, consistency and durability is as good as any of the reviews have claimed.
Go on, you know you want to.

acidera

3 comments:

  1. i love the naked palette, its so wearable :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, Ive been debating between naked and the latest book of shadows. I love Urban Decay and how they dont test on animals. I just cant decide between the 2. I kind of want both.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.