Sunday, 8 April 2012

The 'Au Naturale' Face


Gosh primer / Elf eyelid primer / Rimmel London Wake Me Up foundation (review here) /
Benefit brow kit in Light / Elf eyebrow gel / Bourjois concealer in 52 / NYX blush in Taupe (as a contour) / Topshop blush in Head Over Heels / Elf lipstick in Charming / L'Oreal Superliner / 
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer / Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara / Carmex Classic

Now this is what you call a No Makeup Makeup Look! Judging by the amount of products I crammed onto my face, you'd think I was aiming for the drag queen look. The posing is a little out of my comfort zone (despite what my profile picture might suggest - but notice the identical face) although I wanted to give this post a shot. 
I went to a Body Shop party on Friday night (expect a post when my parcel of purchases arrives, and more info about the night) which was absolutely lovely, and I even won the raffle and bagged myself some freebies; it was very out of character, I'm usually more of a bad luck magnet. Needless to say, I spent the rest of the evening with a permanent grin plastered across my face. And I suppose the Rosé and gorgeous company had a small part to play.
Some lovely faces from the party

Sara
P.s. Thoughts on the centre parting? 

4 comments:

  1. You always look gorgeous and definitely keep the centre parting! Loving the jumper and shirt combo too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! doesn't look like much make up at all
    Lots of LOVE

    AmenFashion17

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, your comments are too kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice makeup)
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.