Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Is anybody home?

I know I've been completely M.I.A as of late, and I wish I could promise regular installments, but alas - the books are always calling. I have some extremely important examinations within the next few weeks, but from May 18th onwards I will be gloriously free to ramble to my heart's content again.
I am having difficulty tearing myself away from a certain love affair I have developed with the library, but I do have some Short 'n' Sweet posts on their way as well as a Body Shop post in the pipeline, so keep your eyes peeled - it may be making an appearance on your dashboard as soon as this weekend! (You lucky old things).

If I were you, I'd enjoy the absence of posts, because the Summer is going to bring infinite writing opportunities - you'll all be sick to death of me in no time.

Sara
P.s. As you may or may not have noticed, my blog is undergoing a little face-lift... so excuse the slightly 'unruly' look for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, saw you were featured on this months 'send in your style' on fashion rocks my socks. So was i, which lead me to view your fab blog. I love your style and it's a coinkidink because we both want to be journalists :) anyway check mine out if you like. peggyswall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.