Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Pretty in Pink: What Sara Wore

"Paper, snow... a GHOST"
Shirt: Topshop Sale / Jeans: Just Female @ ASOS Sale / Jumper: M&S Classics / 
Faux Leather Jacket: George @ ASDA / Necklace: Family Heirloom / 
Heeled Chelsea Boots: New Look Sale / Belt: Primark / Bracelet: ASOS Sale

I just thought I'd check in with something short and sweet, so here's my outfit from Friday evening. The boots are probably my most worn heels and I got them for thirty quid in the Boxing Day sales! The platform is a lifesaver and they're not too high which makes them the perfect all-night-shoe. The rest was purely for comfort and nothing particularly out of the ordinary for me, however, take note of the M&S Classics jumper which I rambled on about here! Not too shabby eh? Wearing two pieces of jewellery is a little risque for my boring ways, but I thought the cross bracelet was a delicate addition and my forearms just felt a little too bare without something. 

4 comments:

  1. You're so bloody gorgeous! I love your outfit,you make something so plain and simple look glamorous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous as always :) MWAH xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I thought you might be interested to know I am doing my first giveaway on my blog!
    Check it out and enter for a chance to win! :)
    Prettylittlelives-Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee your outfit with the high waisted jeans and collar! Also, that bracelet is so nice, I want it!

    rebecca x
    scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.