Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Three Looks, One Liner

Say Hello to the liner in question; L'Oreal Paris Super Liner. A brand-spanking new, long awaited purchase that has been sitting patiently on my wish list for far too long. Keep your eyes peeled for a review! (no pun intended)

I'm never really going to be much of a tutorial gal because quite frankly, I'm actually pretty damn mediocre at applying make up. But, as a dedicated eyeliner aficionado I thought I'd share two liner looks I tend to gravitate towards, and something a little different.

Look I 

Look II 

Look III

I apologise profusely for the creepy close-ups. Editing these photographs was a harrowing experience, no girl deserves to see her face in macro. This was just an impromptu post for anyone on the lookout for some inspiration. 

Sara
Don't forget to follow 


5 comments:

  1. you should just come and live at mine so you can do my makeup every morning. mwah. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've never seen look 3 done like that on anyone before, very interesting.

    elle-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's a little strange, but I wanted to try something out of my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to sound really creepy but you have really pretty eyes. Your eyeliner looks perfect! I can never get mine to look as immaculate as yours xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not creepy, just lovely! But assure you it's the eyeliner - works absolute wonders.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.