1. My 87 year old Granny enjoying a brew.
2. A beautiful (and nutritious) lunch.
3. Tea Cosy Tea Rooms, Alnmouth. My childhood lunch spot.
4. A stained glass window in the village Church.
5. A memorial plaque (my heart melted).
6. Stereotypical England.
7. Everyone by the seaside seems to collect stones/shells.
8. Where I'd like to spend an evening.
9. My Dad and I enjoying a stroll.
10. Granny's bungalow - my all-time favourite mug.
11. A polaroid from November when my hair was different.
12. Impromptu snap by the cousin from Platform 6.
13. The train journey home. I love trains.
14. Cath Kidston glasses case, and a Portable CD player spinning some Thin Lizzy.
15. Cue my awkward face.
16. Water For Elephants.