Monday, 11 June 2012

Fresh-faced and Floral: What Sara Wore


1. Raindrops not dandruff, people / 2. My signature 'I'll avoid the lens by staring at my feet' shot

Lips
Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Fairy Cake
Eyes
L'Oreal Paris Superliner
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Outfit
Polo neck: ASOS
Floral Waistcoat: Vintage
High-waisted Levi's Denim skirt: eBay
Skinny belt: ASOS
Earrings: Topshop

My very first face/outfit combo, how efficient.
Don't get used to the fancy pants HD photo quality as these were taken by my dear friend and fellow blogger Nicola, on her fancy pants camera. There were plenty (around three dozen) full length shots but I shied away from including any because my face was quite literally terrifying. I mean it's the sort of content that comes with a parental guidance warning. Me thinks a future of modelling is not on the cards.

I know posts have been scarce, despite my post-exam promises, and my only explanation is laziness, owning the Bones boxset from Series 1-5 and a disheartening incident which led to a bout of writer's block. But at least for now, I am inspired and available.

Expect to see a book review and more outfits.

Sara
P.s. Thoughts on the 2in1 style post?
P.p.s. What would you like to see from SaraWears?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE dis. as if i didn't know you were wearing the collection 2000 cream puff...if i had i would have tried it ;) you're such a stunner. modelling should deffos be on the cards.
    looking forward to the book review and outfits :D
    MWAH MUCH LOVE BABYCAKES. glad you liked the haloumi ;) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.