Monday, 25 June 2012

Meet Quincy, my kitten


What urged me to write this post? I don't know myself. But nevertheless, here is my beautiful (pain in the arse) kitten - Quincy. This was just after one of my awkward garden OOTDs. She rolls around on her back when she wants attention and usually ends up falling off the kitchen table. 

Updates: My Lush reviews are in the pipeline - I was hoping to have them up by yesterday but I cannot explain how difficult I find reviews. I want to be concise yet thorough which seems near impossible. But there is hope! Gimme a couple more days. 

Are there any particular posts you would like to see? Please comment below. 

Sara

9 comments:

  1. Aw precious! I can't get any work done with my pups all up on me at the computer...but how can you say no to that precious face?! so cute!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling, my kitten seemed to take great pleasure in sitting on my paperwork around exam season. So naturally I would often take it as a sign to stop working!

      Delete
  2. so cuuuuute. can't wait for the lush reviews - reviews are a pain in the bootay to write though, i agree. but i'm sure you will produce something amazing, informative and somehow witty all in the same post. darn you and your incredible writing skills.
    i would like to see more of everything. MWAHA ;)
    much love for you. i like leaving comments just to remind you how incredibly annoying and hyperish i can be ;)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I love you, Mrs.

      Delete
    2. Especially your exaggerated compliments about my writing;)

      Delete
  3. Omg Quincy is so Purrrrty! [;

    She's adorable! My kitty is a pain in the behind too but she's my baby! I'm such a crazy cat lady ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.