Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Pennies Well Spent

Belt: Charity shop (£2) / Floral Bomber Jacket: Zara (£34.99) / 
Disco Pants: Ark (£34.99) / Vogue: WHSmith (£2[!]) / Lush products

See above some snaps of my recent purchases, from both my hometown and Manchester.
I seized the opportunity to get my hands on a few Lush products with a voucher that has been burning a hole in my pocket since December.
Vogue was on sale for a measly two pounds in Smiths and the current issue includes a bonus magazine focused on the latest Topshop collection. It's a bit of a luxury to actually own the latest glossy, despite my Mother nabbing it at every given opportunity...
I can say nothing more about the clothing pieces than hallelujah.

Would anyone like a separate Lush review? Let me know in the comments. 

Sara

8 comments:

  1. yes separate lush review PLEASE :)
    and i cant wait to see this jacket :D
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Zara jacket and I've been searching for Vogue for the last week, think I've just missed it ):
    I'd love a seperate review of the LUSH products, I haven't tried any of them and I am a massive fan of LUSH :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know dis already, but just because i have to abide by the rules...
    I've tagged you with the Liebster blog award - Can't wait to see your post!
    http://welcome-to-nicola-land.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html
    MWAH xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luuuuuuuuuuush products!! ;D

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lush review should be up today, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the floral bomber jacket, I don't think the price is bad either! Its cheaper than a similar one from Topshop, think I may have to buy it when I have the money:)

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a stunner and I think for the unique print, the price tag is pretty reasonable. You should!

      Delete
  7. Wow the floral bomber is gorgeous. I want a lush lip scrub too!!!!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.