Sunday, 24 June 2012

Questions Galore

The Liebster Blog Award
The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 
Plus it's a nice opportunity to ramble.

The Rules
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
3. Create eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
4. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. No tag backs.

11 (interesting?) Things About Me
1. My name is spelt Sara, but pronounced Sarah, and everyone gets it wrong.
2. I want to study philosophy.
3. I am obsessed with serial killers. There is no way of making that sound less weird.
4. My favourite film is American Beauty.
5. I am an only child. Hence the dysfunctional personality. 
6. I am a perfectionist. It bothers me that there are eleven questions instead of ten.
7. I write my thoughts down in a black Moleskine journal because I'm so damn mysterious. 
8. I aspire to become the next Man V Food/a cat hoarder. 
9. I went to New York city last August and it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
10. Rain in my favourite kind of weather.
11. I have bitten my nails ever since I grew teeth. 

Nicola's Questions
1. Why did you start blogging?
I was twelve and (initially) felt the need to write my life story on Myspace. 
2. What is your holy grail make-up item?
Any form of eyebrow pencil/powder/pen because without it I doubt my freakishly blonde eyebrows would help my wavering social life.
3. If you were given £1000 to spend in one shop only, what shop would it be?
I would honestly have to say charity shops in general - it's a win win. 
4. Any piercings or tattoos? If not, are you thinking of getting any?
I had a cartilage ear piercing a few years ago as well as second lobe piercings which I let heal up. Now it's just my little old nose piercing and lobes. I have no intention of getting a tattoo.
5. Favourite song at the moment?
Anything Francoise Hardy/Frank Sinatra.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Back to New York. 
7. Any exciting/different/interesting plans for the summer?
I go to Prague in July, northern France in August followed by a festival. Plus, I'm going to a theme park and I finally turn seventeen. I like life. 
8. Do you have a beauty secret? Care to share it? ;)
All my secrets are courtesy of the Youtube/Blogger community, sorry folks.
9. Favourite quote?
"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it." - to name one.
10. If you could meet anyone famous, who would it be?
Most of my genuine heroes are dead, so I'll go for George Clooney. Mmm...
11. What beauty/fashion item is on your wishlist?
On my beauty wishlist is the famous Touche √©clat, and I would love  a killer pair of high waisted shorts. Mine just aren't cutting it. 

My Questions
1. I am your genie and I'm giving you one wish, (tight or what?) go.
2. Who is your hero/role model/icon?
3. Do you have a unique talent?
4. If you could speak any language, which would you choose?
5. What is your best quality?
6. What is your worst?
7. Books, films or television? (That's a tough one, admittedly)
8. Which era or decade would you most liked to have lived through?
9. What is your most embarrassing moment?
10. Share your favourite childhood TV show.
11. Where do you hope to be in ten years time?

I tag (a rather measly) four wonderful bloggers:

For my first ever Tag, this has been a pretty enjoyable experience. Thank you Nicola!

Sara

16 comments:

  1. LARRRRV YOU.
    loved reading this. MWAH <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love serial killers too! We were just talking about that at work actually...lol. The quote is from To Kill a Mockingbird correct? Loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad someone shares my weirdness, Maddi3! And yes, it's my favourite book. Thank you:)

      Delete
  3. At the the risk of sounding like a creep, i love reading these things and getting to know bloggers better! I see you tagged Albertine who tagged me, its crazy how fast these things grow!
    And i totally agree on spending $1000 in a charity store! the best things in life come fro, those places!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not creepy at all, it's so lovely to see it making it's way around our (slightly) smaller communities, that's what makes the 'under 200 subscribers' part even better.
      Charity shops are the way forward!

      Delete
  4. I've been SO absent from my blog - what with it being the last final week/s of Uni, and I haven't posted in forever, BUT really appreciate the tag :) Means a lot to get recognition and nice feedback from other bloggers!!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well your absence is justified!
      That's what I really like about this little old award.
      I hope to see some new posts from you soon!

      Delete
  5. HAHA I love fact number 3, kind of agree though.. Thanks for tagging me, I shall get to it soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! The response to number 3 is making me feel less clinically insane. I look forward to it:)

      Delete
  6. oh dear, i tagged you in my version of this! I don't expect you to fill it in though :-) take a look instead!

    alllthingsemily.blogspot.com
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello again! I see that you mentioned you are obsessed with serial killers. Have you seen the movie Heavenly creatures? Not exactly serial killers but still very creepy. I think you would like it! It's also set in New Zealand :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not! I'll have to look into it. I'm sure you've heard of Silence of the Lambs - one of my favourite films. Slightly grotesque and disturbing but kind of wonderful if you can see past all the death.
      Creepy is interesting!

      Delete
  8. teheh we did To Kill A Mockingbird in school XD and rain is definitely my favourite type of weather tooo :)

    rebeccax

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.