I'm overwhelmed by the array of books I have collected recently and their various themes/genres/styles, so this is my cry for help.
1. Animal Farm - George Orwell
2. Heart of Darkness - Joseph Conrad
3. Nineteen Eighty-Four - George Orwell
4. American Psycho - Brett Easton Ellis (I am edging towards this but I think the subject matter could be a slight... dampener - no pun intended)
5. Whilhom - Robert Watson
6. The Penguin Dictionary of Saints - David Attwater (This is weird, I'm aware that this is weird. I'm fascinated by theology/philosophy and the like, but this isn't an actual choice - it's just a recent purchase. It is a dictionary after all!)
7. The Song of Achilles - Madeline Miller
8. Rabbit, Run - John Updike
Have you read any of these books and if so, can you make a recommendation?
More so than ever this is the perfect opportunity to interact, so please do not hesitate to comment below with your thoughts!
P.s. What is your current Summer read?