Monday, 16 July 2012

Boho Days: What Sara Wore

Tee: Vintage / Skinny Jeans: Primark / Bag: Forever21 / Sandals: Topshop

Undoubtedly my worst outfit post title to date. But I didn't have much to work with! There isn't a lot to this outfit, which I why I wanted to include it on my blog. It was the result of a laundry wipe-out - my favourite pieces were all in the wash after Prague and I had to rummage around in the back of my wardrobe to salvage something reasonable. Black skinny jeans are such a staple item and a great basis for a simple outfit. 
And these sandals. These sandals. They're overpriced, blistering little shits, but oh so pretty. I prefer a convincing Jesus sandal to gladiators any day. 

P.s. Yes, ANOTHER blog revamp. I just can't help myself. Personality flaw: never 100% happy. 

10 comments:

  1. This outfit is so simple yet so elegant! Love the blog re-vamp also and the new title background. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your sandals! So so so great! Your style is amazing.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a darling! They're everything I could want in a sandal, other than comfortable...

      Delete
  3. I am also loving the new header, much easier to wear, and even though i hardly know you it seems to represent you better :) That's probably sounding a bit strange?
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! The other one just didn't feel right and I kept meaning to redecorate. It's probably my fourth or fifth header, but I'm actually really happy with this one. Thank you so much for your kind words:)
      P.s. Strange: good (as far as I'm concerned!)

      Delete
  4. I also like the new header dearest - i'm in the same situation with the Great Prague Clothes Famine of 2012 but for some reason only you could pull this outfit off ! looking good as always Sara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Soph! I actually have nothing to wear, but I spent the majority of my time in trackies and a slob tee because I'm a total couch potato these days. You need to get posting Miss!

      Delete
  5. loooooooove the new header babs :) you look great as per, i need a pair of black skinnies me thinks! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do, you do! They're ideal for evening/day wear. Primark really do have a decent pair and mine are approaching their third birthday:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.