- Retailing at £2.99 for 150ml you certainly get your money's worth.
- As a cream based face wash, only a small dollop is required to produce the desired lather.
- It is oil-free and therefore suitable for daily use. I have very dry skin with an oily t-zone and I find that my pores get clogged up, which can produce spots. This really opens up the pores and leaves your skin feeling refreshed.
- The wash contains menthol which gives a tingling sensation that could irritate extremely sensitive skin, but for most it will just reaffirm the cleansing process.
- Overall, the skin is left soft, awake and spic and span.
P.s. Line breaks are slowly killing me inside. Darn you, blogger! Is anybody else having the same problem?