Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Prague, Czech Republic in photographs / 2nd July - 6th July

An arrival greeted by thunder and lightning - Prague Castle - St. Vitus Cathedral - Pretending to be a professional photographer inside the cathedral - Beautiful stained glass - A homeless man - An open art exhibition ascended above a hilariously placed child - Czech graffiti - The Metro - Friends and I travelling to Theresienstadt concentration camp - Graves at Theresienstadt - Lunch in a town nearby - Underground - Entering Central Prague - Prague Astronomical Clock - More graffiti - Vltava - Sweltering in the 31 degree heat - Angelato's Ice Cream parlour - Delicious flavours - The craft market - Fresh fruit - Walking (or in my case staggering) to the boat cruise - A view of Kafka Museum from the boat - Wenceslas Square - Quiet streets and vintage cars 

I wanted to document my adventures in photographs and words but I couldn't dilute my ramblings enough to make a coherent blog post. But for those of you who voted - I hope you enjoyed Prague, in photographs. 

P.s. Please continue to vote as there's currently a tie between two possible posts. Have you been/are you going anywhere this Summer? 

16 comments:

  1. Great pictures, I really want to go there! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get the opportunity to you certainly should!

      Delete
  2. so so jealous. stunnnning photos!
    realllly want some of that ice cream now....
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angelato's was a genuine highlight. It's apparently on the top ten places to visit in Prague - damn good ice cream.

      Delete
  3. Great photos! Amazing blog!
    Following you! Stop by sometimes :)
    http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I will m'love.

      Delete
  4. Amazing photos! what kind of camera do you use? I adore your blog X X X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) it's actually a digital camera but an extremely good one. The Canon Digital IXUS 200 I5 (or IS), 12.1 mega pixels. I swear by it!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos! My favorites are the art installation and the metro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the art installation was pretty spectacular.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.