Thursday, 23 August 2012

Strawberry Fields Forever (or not): What Sara Wore

Tee: Charity Shop / Blazer: Charity Shop / Disco Pants: Ark / Belt: Charity Shop / 
Necklace: Charity Shop / Bag: Vintage / Chelsea Boots: Faith @ Debenhams 

These are all pieces I'm sure have appeared on SaraWears many a time, but certainly not together! The trusty disco pant dupe, a cosy oversized jacket and chelsea boots all seemed appropriate for the rainy English weather. The best friend and I were supposed to go to a 'pick your own' strawberry farm, enjoy a lengthy walk home and an afternoon of scone and jam making. Instead, we looked out of the window at 11am, ate breakfast, watched three episodes of Passport Patrol, nipped out to get some fresh fruit, chocolate and pizza and stuffed our faces whilst proceeding to watch Dog the Bounty Hunter.  
But we did make scones - very good scones too.
Just a short and sweet post on another grey day.  


Sara
P.s. What's your rainy day outfit?
P.p.s. I wrote this post a few weeks ago but I was too lazy to alter the details...

11 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. Your jacket is lush

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a blazer in a local charity shop very similar to this yesterday, but I didn't buy it...
    ....this post has left me with non-buyers remorse and I now plan to go back to said shop first thing tomorrow and hope that the tweed-ish blazer's still there!!

    Rosie Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although it's unlikely you'll see my response, I hope you got your hands on the blazer!

      Delete
  3. you look great! love your hair and the bag and everything else. mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this look! Your outfits are always so nice!
    I also love seeing what you have gotten from charity stores- that blazer is amazing!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do a lot of charity shopping so I suppose I should focus on it a little more. It's such a comfortable jacket.

      Delete
  5. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I love the blazer you're wearing in this post, tweed blazers are so expensive on the high street I will follow in your footsteps and take a trip to my local charity shops I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment actually inspired me to write. I've had writer's block for a while and most of the last month's posts have been scheduled, but your enthusiasm has finally seemed to kick the phase!
      I will take a look at your blog:) thank you again.

      Delete
  6. What a great outfit for a rainy day! The blazer is fantastic and I'm totally jealous of those boots. On the hunt for something similar this fall.

    Just started following you- enjoying your blog so far :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.