Tuesday, 18 September 2012

A Festival Photo Album

All we drank was Pepsi.
Planning our assault on the Leeds Festival schedule
'Raising it up' on shoulders at Florence + the Machine
Henna tattoos
The lovely Izzy and I at Benjamin Francis Leftwich
My favourite act of the weekend: Justice
Kasabian in colour
Monochromatic Kasabian
A hangover, a cup of tea, bum bags and two best friends.
UV paint and duct taped mugs
Whores for face paint
I repeat...
Crazy folk standing on shoulders at the Black Keys
Drunk and disorderly at the Silent Disco
These sunglasses cost me £1 from Primark men's section and
I don't even like them. I do, however, appreciate the mad scientist look.
Above are some recent photographs taken at Leeds Festival, an English festival of music held over a long weekend. It was my third trip and I bloody loved it.
I apologise if anyone is offended by drunk teenagers, but if that is the case I'm confused as to why you wound up on my blog. I'm a Northerner, for crying out loud.

Sara
P.s. What do you think of my festival fashion?

2 comments:

  1. great photos!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Sunglasses Shop if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.