Thursday, 27 September 2012

Mini MUA Haul

Shade 29 Pearl
Brooding Plum

I picked up some MUA products from my local Superdrug as the full collection has recently been introduced. I nabbed these beauties for a pound each! 

The eye shadow appealed to the magpie in me as I'm a sucker for gold shimmer. The green is so autumnal and almost a metallic khaki which is one of my favourite hues this season. It could look especially pretty applied with a thin detailer brush extremely close to the bottom/top lash line or even both. I'd call that leafy eyes... it's a trend just waiting to catch on.
Also, I packed on the product in the swatch to try and show the way the light reflects from the eye shadow, it isn't the consistency of mould. But if it were, it would be very pretty mould.

I fall in love with 'Brooding Plum' more and more every time I cast eyes on it! Plum and wine colours are my absolute favourites in the colder months when my tan starts to fade, and that natural flush to the cheeks begins to appear after long waits at the bus stop.
I swear by Rimmel lip pencils but the MUA line is half the price and just as creamy and pigmented. Liner lasts through rain and shine but can be drying, so I just apply a dash of lip balm and my lips stay pigmented and vibrant all day. 

Sara
P.s. Have you tried anything from the MUA line? If so, what are your thoughts?

8 comments:

  1. ooooo is this the lip pencil you were wearing today?! LARVE IT BBZ.

    love your blog - check mine out and maybe we can follow each other?
    itsneecola.blogspot.com


    hehehehehhehehehhehe geddit? ;)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colour of that lip pencil is amazing!

    http://idontjustexistilive.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MUA eye shadows are so pigmented! I love that lip colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the MUA eye shadow, it is really pretty. Great post!

    xoxo

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your lip colour is amazing, so rich and luscious <3

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the 'extreme curl' mascara for £2.00 from MUA. It's really good!
    Sarah Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've yet to dabble in MUA, the new brow kit has me all excited though! Brooding plum is absolutely gorgeous - definitely the perfect autumn shade. Following :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking at MUA stand in my local super drug today.Wish I'd spotted that eye shadow,love a bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.