- My retro weekend bag.
- A miniature satchel my Mum bought me from a Church bric-a-brac stall for fifty pence.
- The patchwork piece - pockets galore.
- The bag I used for my high school prom with a detachable strap.
- A designer Suzy Smith envelope clutch, minus the hefty price tag.
- The trusty tapestry.
- My snakeskin evening bag. Spacious enough for cash, mobile and lippy.
- The gym bag - bought in Ecuador, hand knitted and technically a present from Dad to Mum.
- A designer Smith & Canova rucksack and my favourite brown bag.
P.s. Which bag is your favourite? Feel free to leave a comment below with the number and why.