Sunday, 16 September 2012

The ZARA Wedges

RRP £79.99 (Sale price: £29.99)
Find them here for an incredible (heartbreaking) £15.99

I am crap, so here are some pretty shoes.
Being just under 5'9" I don't always have an abundance of reasons to wear heels.  However, my calendar is already filling up with 18th birthday parties so I thought I'd broaden my collection. I am head over heels (ha ha ha) in love with these wedges and a recent party has shown them to be very comfortable!
I know I've been MIA for a while and it's due to the fact I've been stuck in a writing rut and trying to recover from flu. There's never really an excuse, but I had no desire to write. However, breathe a sigh of relief, because I'm feeling like myself again. I'm not promising those book reviews I should have gotten round to by now or to post every day, but I am promising I'll try to enjoy SaraWears again.

Thank you for sticking around!

Sara

4 comments:

  1. love those wedges! they're so nice and such a bargain too

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway (click one page back) to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are these the ones you wore to abbys?! glad youre starting to get back into blogging :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! And I am too, but YOU need to follow my example! Get writing miss.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.