Sunday, 7 October 2012

An Antique Affair

Vintage Penguin Books
Brooches
A mismatch of jewellery and a gorgeous compact mirror
Chains, beads and jewels
4711: the scent of my childhood
I currently have a strange obsession with pastel coloured glass...
Ah, advertising has really gone downhill since the Atkinsons Soap days
I've started venturing into the world of rings now that I have half decent fingernails to accompany them!
(The one on my ring finger is a family heirloom)
I was extremely restrained despite the beautiful junk that blanketed every corner of the hall.
But I did buy this woven choker necklace for five pounds!
It's been a difficult week, but you know what they say, desperate times call for antiquing - so that's exactly what my Mum and I spent this morning doing. There were vases, radios, perfume, jewellery, World War II memorabilia and bargains aplenty. Due to said 'difficult' week it might take me some time to get my blogging feet back on the ground, but there are posts to come!


Sara 
P.s. How did you spend your Sunday?

6 comments:

  1. ahh the jewellery is so beautiful!

    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE RINGS. some gorgeous photos :) love you lots keep going beautiful, very proud xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the lovely comment! following you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful treasures. I love those soaps and I have a thing for pastel coloured glass too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love antique shops and flea markets! That necklace is fantastic :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with this post! The necklace you bought is stunning! Now all i want to do is go to a antique fair !!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.