Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Lazy Skincare


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

Dove Stick Original 40ml
Is this even considered skincare? Who knows. 

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser 125ml
I've used this for about six years as my Mother has always been big on moisturising. Her mantra is basically as follows: if you want perfect skin, moisturise. Now that, dear readers, is the ignorance of a dry skin sufferer. But, I have to follow suit as my skin is virtually oil free, it just turns a little chalky in the cold. This stuff is fantastically cheap and a little goes a long way. I suggest the light moisturiser for the day time and the rich moisturiser for the night, unless you're really in a dry skin crisis.

Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Eau de Parfum 30ml
A duty-free purchase from a ferry ride back from France this Summer, and my true love in perfume form.

Jergens Natural Skin Firming Body Moisturiser 200ml
Does it really firm the skin? I'm not sure, I don't pay a lot of attention to it. I bought this on a whim, seduced by sale signs and really, it does as much as I'd hope for. It smells fresh and natural and softens the skin.

Dove Summer Glow Lotion Fair to Normal 250ml
In terms of fake tanning, this is as far as I'll be tempted; I've previously used Johnsons Holiday Skin but couldn't get past the biscuity tan smell. Dove Summer Glow gives the skin warmth with one application, so it's great on bare legs if you don't have the energy to cover your whole body - but it is buildable. 

Clean & Clear Deep Action Cleansing Wash 150ml
It's tingly, it's purifying and it's easy on the bank balance. I did a Cheap Tricks post on this facial wash if you'd like a more in depth review!

Simple Cleansing Wipes x 25
The Simple range is a very reliable place to start if you're new to the complexities of skincare, plus it's extremely affordable. As most of you will know by now, I'm a tad lazy (hence the aptly named post). So, I'm a bit of a cleanserphobe and stick to my trusty facial wipes. These take as much of your make up off as you can expect with a wipe and surprisingly they do last if you're inventive. I sometimes use one wipe up to three times by neatly focusing my make up removal in certain areas. 
 
Sara 
P.s. What's your skincare secret?

2 comments:

  1. love that simple moisturiser... and im sure i would love that dove gradual tanner had i bought the non-edward-cullen-effect one... ;)
    MWAH xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. if thats lazy then im dead . i use moisturizer and face wipes . thats it . (and deodorant obvs) eurgh my skin is dead x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.