Friday, 16 November 2012

Autumn/Winter Lip Picks @ thelovecatsinc


If you're not following me on Twitter, or in the very unlikely situation that you aren't an avid reader of Helen's blog thelovecatsinc, then you might be unaware of my recent guest post.
The photos above are just a sneak peek at my favourite seasonal lip products. As you can see, I've short listed five stunning shades that your lips deserve to be adorned with this Autumn/Winter and thrown in some thorough reviews to boot!
I would like to welcome my five most recent followers, all of which I am sure are as a result of Helen kindly featuring me in her guest post series. You're lovely people, each and every one of you 85!
I cannot express my gratitude to Helen, and anybody who has even bothered to write a kind word or two on the post. I have a permanent grin stretched across my face. 

Sara 
P.s. I have some posts in the pipeline so keep your eyes peeled.


7 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


    that is all. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, how cute are you. such nice words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are gorgeous and so perfect for fall! I'm especially drawn to the Kate Moss matte lipsticks. I also own NARS Cruella and it's among my favourite reds!

    I wanted to let you know that I tagged you in my recent Beauty Bloggers post- you can check it out if you're interested :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again Jen, your comments are always so lovely! I need to purchase Kate Moss' latest nude lipstick. Atypical for Autumn but a possible staple all year round.
      I've had a look at the post and my version is now waiting in my drafts to be put together! As you mentioned, it is quite of a commitment, so I can't make any promises as to when it will be up - but it will certainly be appearing on my blog!

      Delete
  4. These colours look beautiful but I'm really sorry to say this, I think they all look too similar on on your lips when put together in a collage! I was hoping for differences between each of them. Nevertheless, good post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire. I completely agree! Sadly that is the nature of the poor lighting at this time of year, so don't be dissuaded from trying out any of the colours in a drugstore as they are genuinely very different!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.