Friday, 9 November 2012

Everyday Makeup: Autumn Edition


Hello strangers! It feels like a lifetime since I last posted, and enough has happened in the past few weeks to last me for one. I thought I'd ease myself back into the blogosphere with an everyday make up post - my first ever on SaraWears
The season is crucial to my make up choices as Summer tends to be lippy free and Winter brings lashings of blush, (as if I need the rosy flush with the Weather England has been churning out recently) and I love Autumn because it provides the opportunity to experiment with interesting eyeshadows and lip colours. Now, I know what you're thinking - minimal is not the word for my chosen everyday products, but that is where my new Autumn series makes a swift entrance. I have three current drafts about my favourite Autumn lips, eyes and face products ready to be unleashed! 
As for the basics pictured above, Olay Everyday Sunshine Tinted Moisturiser refreshes my skin before facing the cold temperatures every morning, Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer covers any redness or dark circles which have arisen due to the stresses of college life, Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba gives a subtle and healthy glow to my cheeks, my Benefit Brow Kit adds a defined base for my brows, over which I apply my GOSH Long Lasting Brow Pen in Wheat, followed by a dash of Burt's Bees lip balm and a lick of Benefit They're Real! mascara to tie the look together. Excuse the abnormally long sentence...
So, to conclude: I will featuring my favourite products, including some of the above, with in depth reviews and swatches to boot. Does that sound like an adequate return to Blogger? I hope so, I've missed this.

Sara 

2 comments:

  1. ive missed you on this! this is a larvely post, i really want to try all these things - thanks for letting me use your mascara the other week, it really was amazing!
    cant wait to see the reviews youve got planned! :D xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.